Sunday 2 October 2011

Sofia Vergara



Well according to an interview she did with Self Magazine sofia doesn't go with the traditional workout routines

"I hate to work out. I get in a bad mood when I have to do it! I'm not athletic. But I love dancing to Latin music, so I have a trainer who dances with me for an hour, three times a week. The truth is, you work out for health and you do look better. And I have a responsibility to the show. Nobody wants to see Gloria with a flat ass!"

But Vergara’s dedicated. “I said this year I would be a little more careful about exercise and eating healthy,” she said at the SAG Awards. And she is! See Sofia Vergara’s exact workout routine after the jump.

Although Sofia Vergara recognizes the importance of a good workout, she won’t go under the knife to combat aging. She says, “I exercise because you need it to stay slim and stay put, especially as you get older. But some women overdo it: Their body looks 20, but their face looks horrible. You need a little fat in your face! So they fill their face with crap, and then they look like monsters. Who do you think you’re fooling? We know those aren’t your lips. I don’t want plastic surgery or fillers or Botox.”

Try Vergara’s PHA circuit:

1. 10-15 reps of a lower-body exercise like a squat or lunge

2. 10-15 reps of an upper-body exercise like a row or a pull-up

3. 10-15 reps of a core exercise like crunches or stability ball work

4. 30 seconds of cardio

Repeat 2 to 3 times and switch the order of steps 1 to 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...