Friday 4 January 2013

Kevin Nash Workout

Here what's Kevin said : As far as my personal life, here’s a look at my typical day: Alarm goes off at 12. I’m still keeping my practice of waking up at the crack of noon. Dunkin’ Donuts coffee, a couple of 16-ounce mugs before taking my Hydroxicut. I try to ride my stationary bicycle first thing in the morning. Shower. My training partner is Disco Inferno, and we usually workout from 1-3 p.m. If I don’t do cardio at home, I do it at the gym with Glenn. After working out, I drive 23 miles north of city and spend the rest of the day with my son till it’s time for him to go to bed. We play video games, go to the arcade, play Army-men, watch TV, or just do whatever. "T" usually spends 2 nights/week at my loft. I don’t watch much TV, but the only can’t-miss show these days is, Six Feet Under. That’s my show, the show I watch every week. I also watch ESPN SportsCenter nightly, usually the 2 a.m. edition. I go to bed at 4 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...